It’s all about fun and soccer.
Volunteers Needed - No Soccer Skills required
Our organization depends on volunteers! As our club continues to grow (we currently have almost 500 kids playing per fall season), we have seen a marked decrease in the number of volunteers across all our programs. Preparing, organizing, and maintaining a program of our size requires volunteers on the field, at the monthly meetings and behind computers to help make it run smoothly. Your small time commitment can make a huge difference. We need you during the season and in the off-season. See below for the many ways to get involved.
- Coach/Manager - Soccer skills are not required. We will train you. The coach organizes and runs practices and games.
- Assistant Coach - Soccer skills are not required. We will train you. The assistant coach supports the coach and assumes the role of the coach if the coach is absent.
- Team Parent - Team Parents help with team correspondence and organizing the year end party.
- Field Setup & Maintenance - This group of individuals is responsible for field maintenance projects such as assembling the soccer goals at the beginning of the season; moving soccer goals into position Saturday mornings before the first game and/or moving the goals off the field after the last game; marking lines on the fields; disassembling the goals at the season?s end; and moving goals into winter storage.
- Field Assignment - Help us create the field assignments for the season and for the year-end megatastical event.
- Light Administrative Work - Help us manage our correspondence or the registration database. Maybe make a few phone calls to parents and/or coaches.
- Special Projects/Events - These range in size and scope. We need help at our booth on occasions like our busy first and last days of the season.
- Referee Management Team - These individuals would manage the youth referee scheduling and payments. Referees serve the 2nd through 8th grade divisions.
- Sponsor Management - This person would manage the sponsors. They would make decisions regarding how we would showcase sponsors, coordinate all sponsorship activities, and manager sponsor payments in coordination with the treasurer.
- Website Management Assistance - This person would work with the website manager to keep the website up to date.